- THC-Free CBD 100MG features a THC-free CBD blend to promote physical wellness.
- Full-Spectrum CBD 1,000MG harnesses the power of full-spectrum CBD to promote physical wellness.
- High-Potency CBD 4,000MG packs in 4x more full-spectrum CBD than our classic formula to promote physical wellness with boosted strength.
Pour a small amount of the oil in your hands and rub them together. Gently massage the desired area in order to restore moisture and revitalize your skin.
- Moisture for dry skin
- Helping to relieve joint pain & stiffness
- Relaxing lavender aromatherapy
- Full-spectrum CBD wellness
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ)
- What does CBD do for skin? CBD is an antioxidant-rich nutrient that provides support for our skin. With its abundant essential fatty acids, it gives the skin nourishment and nutrition it needs to look bright, supple, fresh, and revitalized. Additionally, it has the potential to help support physical pain relief.
- Is CBD good for skincare? CBD is good for skincare because it’s abundant in plant cannabinoids. Cannabinoids have been scientifically proven to help promote healthy inflammatory function, which naturally works to counteract common skin issues: acne, rosacea, and dry skin. Learn more on the benefits of CBD and skincare, here.
- Can CBD absorb through the skin? Yes and no. Topically applied CBD absorbs deep into the skin’s epidermis, but it does not soak in deep enough to reach the bloodstream. For this reason, topical CBD won’t cause the same mental benefits that you’d get from consuming CBD orally.
WHY CHOOSE NEUROGAN?
Neurogan is a family-owned, top online seller of CBD & Superfoods that showcase our Scandinavian values of unrivaled quality, honesty, & hygge. Through these guiding principles we create products that help our customers to find health and wellness, as we share our Danish tradition of ‘hygge’ – helping people around the world experience simple joy & bliss every day. We are confident you will love our products and offer a 30-Day Risk-Free Trial.
Hemp has grown naturally in Denmark since the Viking age, used for food, tools, and clothing. We are proud to continue this tradition by growing our hemp outdoors in the pristine countryside,