Start off by taking one gel cap on an empty stomach; monitor your results. If one capsule does not give you your desired relief within 30 minutes of consumption, take 2 capsules. On average, our customers report that their desired relief is met when they consume two or three capsules in a single dose. With that said, we still always recommend starting with one so that you can verify for sure that you aren’t wasting money taking two or three capsules at a time.
- HPMC (capsule) derived from vegetable cellulose
- 25mg of active phytocannabinoids
- Full Spectrum hemp extracted CBD oil
EDUCATIONAL CBD RESOURCES:
DISCLAIMER: Cannabidiol (CBD) has NOT been proven to potentially relieve, relieve, nor cure any severe condition or medical condition listed on this site. The information provided on this site is designed to support, NEVER replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and the patient’s/site visitor’s physician.These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and products listed are not intended to diagnose, potentially relieve, cure or prevent any severe condition.
- We do NOT wholesale our products from other companies
- Our CBD gel caps are strategically created using our signature CBD oil
- We are amongst the very few that offer organic CBD oil capsules
- We use a full Spectrum, whole plant hemp extract that contains higher cannabinoids (CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, <0.3% THC) percentages
- Each gel cap contains an average (+ or – 1 mg only) of 25 mg of active phytocannabinoids
#1 “SEED TO SHELF“. We have hands and eyes on our
product from the beginning (the seed) until it reaches the
shelf (final product).
#2 We are USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC & GMP CERTIFIED
#3 Our products are manufactured in a Certified Health & Safety Compliant Facility in Colorado
#4 U.S. Patented Extraction Technology (organic ethanol). Our method has PROVEN its ability to extract much higher cannabinoid percentages in comparison to Supercritical CO2 (CBD industry’s standard extraction method).
#5 We infuse all of our CBD oils with organic NON-GMO MCT oil derived from coconuts. Here’s why…”MCT” stands for medium-chain triglyceride and is much smaller in size in comparison to the common LCT.
When we infuse CBD molecules with MCT oil, our CBD oil is able to travel directly from the stomach to the liver without requiring any extra energy. In fact, MCT is almost instantly converted to clean/natural energy for your body.
CBD Companies who do NOT use MCT’s in their oils will, unfortunately, cause the body to spend extra energy on digestion as well as lose a very high amount of undigested CBD and other phytocannabinoids.
#6 We remove all stems and seeds by hand from our Hemp Cherry cultivars This extends our manufacturing process about 2 hours per 1 pound of hemp.
Executive Staff With:
- 15+ years of Cannabis/Hemp/CBD experience
- 10+ Years of Professional Medical Experience (MD + MMJ Doctor)
- 4+ Years of CBD/Hemp Compliance Consulting Experience
- 5+ years of Certified Personal Health & Fitness Training Experience
- 14+ Years of Pharmaceutical as well as Organic/All-Natural Herbal Extract Product Formulation Experience.