Cannabidiol News May 11 2019
HydraZorb solubility video (Nano Powder)
The CBD Store (wholesale)
LINKEDIN GROUP MEMBERSHIP
Groups Founder Scott Salisbury (23,000) LinkedIn Connections
High-quality CBD pet drops and soft-baked bites support a pet’s overall health
WAKEFIELD, Mass. , May 10, 2019 /CNW/ — Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CURA.CN) (CURLF) (“Curaleaf”), a leading vertically integrated cannabis operator in the United States , today announced the launch of Bido, hemp-based CBD products for pets. CBD is a non-intoxicating, non-psychoactive compound from the cannabis sativa plant. CBD has been shown in initial third-party studies to support a pet’s overall wellness including the potential to help manage pain and anxiety. Bido pet drops come in three varieties, bacon, salmon and unflavored “pure,” and Bido soft-baked bites are available in apple chicken, peanut butter bacon, and honey sweet potato. All Bido products can be purchased online at www.curaleafhemp.com.
Follow Benzinga Cannabis (@BZCannabis) on Twitter for up-to-date news and stories on cannabis, hemp and CBD.
Marijuana Stocks & ETFs
Over the last five trading days:
• The Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index ETF (OTC: HMLSF) (TSE:HMMJ) lost 0.65 percent.
• The ETFMG Alternative Harvest ETF (NYSE: MJ) gained 0.34 percent.
• The AdvisorShares Pure Cannabis ETF (NYSE: YOLO) lost 2.18 percent.
• The SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY) closed the period up 0.21 percent.
Top marijuana stocks (with a market cap above $500 million) trading on U.S. exchanges performed as follows over the last five trading days:
• Acreage Holdings (OTC: ACRZF): down 0.45 percent
• Aphria Inc (NYSE: APHA): down 8.1 percent
• Aurora Cannabis Inc (NYSE: ACB): down 2.8 percent
• CannTrust Holdings Inc (NYSE: CTST): down 17.1 percent
• Canopy Growth Corp (NYSE: CGC): down 1.7 percent
• Cronos Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CRON): down 3.4 percent
• Curaleaf Holdings Inc (OTC: CURLF): up 4.8 percent
• Green Growth Brands Inc (OTC: GGBXF): up 15.2 percent
• Green Organic Dutchman Holdings Ltd (OTC: TGODF): up 3.5 percent
• Green Thumb Industries Inc (OTC: GTBIF): down 9.5 percent
• GW Pharmaceuticals PLC- ADR (NASDAQ: GWPH): up 4.9 percent
• Hexo Corp (NYSE: HEXO): down 1 percent
• Harvest Health & Recreation Inc (OTC: HRVSF): down 11.9 percent
• iAnthus Capital Holdings Inc (OTC: ITHUF): down 2.9 percent
• Marimed Inc (OTC: MRMD): down 6.9 percent
• MedMen Enterprises Inc. (OTC: MMNFF): down 4 percent
• OrganiGram Holdings Inc (OTC: OGRMF): up 11.3 percent
• Scotts Miracle-Gro Co (NYSE: SMG): up 11.45 percent
• Tilray Inc (NASDAQ: TLRY): down 5.5 percent