Cannabidiol News Feb 17 2019
Roger Chriss lives with Ehlers Danlos syndrome and is a proud member of the Ehlers-Danlos Society. Roger is a technical consultant in Washington state, where he specializes in mathematics and research. The information in this column should not be considered as professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is for informational purposes only and represents the author’s opinions alone. It does not inherently express or reflect the views, opinions and/or positions of Pain News Network.
Stillwater Ingredients develops, manufactures, and distributes RIPPLE SC (Soluble Cannabinoids), a proprietary suite of standardized, clean-label, shelf-stable formulations of water-soluble hemp-derived cannabinoids, including isolated and full-spectrum CBD*. RIPPLE SC is designed for rapid go-to-market and scalable manufacturing, mixing easily into wet or dry food systems while remaining robust to standard commercial food manufacturing processes.
RIPPLE SC allows fast-acting, water-soluble cannabinoids to be easily introduced into any food environment using standard commercial kitchen or food production equipment and with no noticeable impact to flavor, consistency, texture, or appearance — no specialized knowledge or processing required.
SAN ANTONIO – A local bottled water company is getting in on the CBD craze that’s sweeping the nation. Artesia Springs has completed its testing and trial phase and is now filling orders. Production is underway at Artesia Springs of CBD infused water.
Under House Bill 3001, passed by Utah lawmakers on December 3, 2018, legal possession of hemp extract, or CBD oil, containing less than .3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) no longer requires a hemp extract registration card. Therefore, the Utah Department of Health no longer issues or renews hemp extract registration cards.
Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Program
A registrant of the Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card is an individual who:
- is 18 years of age of older, or the parent or legal guardian of a minor who is responsible for the minor’s care;
- a Missouri resident; and
- has a diagnosis of intractable epilepsy and can provide a statement signed by a neurologist licensed in Missouri (Completion of a Missouri Hemp Extract Registration Card Neurologist Certification form) indicating that the individual who suffers from intractable epilepsy may benefit from treatment with hemp extract.
Source Turbo is perfect for at-home botanical extractions and ethanol recovery. It is about the size of a coffee maker and just as easy to use. The mobile app allows you to monitor the performance and progress of the process. Source Turbo makes it easy for you to quickly and safely create botanical oils and concentrates in the comfort of your own home, and comes equipped with altitude-specific tuning, so you’re good to go whether you’re in the mountains or on the beach.
- Use to infuse butter and oil!
- Odorless and mess free, no cleanup necessary
- Easy to use from your home (unit is 7.5″ x 4″)
- Holds up to 1 ounce of flower or 5 ounces of kief
- This version is for use with USA outlets