Cannabidiol News August 15, 2019
Hemp and Hops Event Comes to Yakima in October 2019
Saturday & Sunday, October 12 & 13, 2019 Yakima State Fair Park Modern Living Building & Pioneer Hall
Vendors Speakers Work Shops Tours Samples Equipment Demonstrations Area Networking Area Beer Garden Food Bands
Otto #9 COA link
Green House Grown
Shipped direct from the farm
Quantity over 25lb call Scott Salisbury 253 221 9051 or Jay Lee (boots on the ground) 720 260 0457
Sailors and Marines cannot rely on the packaging and labeling of hemp products in determining whether the product contains THC concentrations that could cause a positive urinalysis result.
- Capable of accepting up to 75,000 lbs of wet material per hour. (harvest header available)
- Tumbleweed system fits inside a standard 40 foot container (trailer included) and can be shipped anywhere in the world.
- Unit can be equipped for plugging into local power source or can be ran fully mobile off a variety of power sources.
- Food grade system
- Scientific based approach to dehydration in respect to THC and CBD as to not degrade material.
- Cooling Segment in downspout used to fill super sacks (biomass is ambient temperature before put in to sacks)
- Wash cycle to sterilize against any mold
- Welder/Generator and system tool box included.
- Bulk Back Rack Trailers Included (2)
Changing marijuana laws may be destroying probable cause that police officers use to justify some kinds of searches. The latest evidence is an Aug. 12 decision by Maryland’s top court that found that officers did not have probable cause to arrest and search a man after smelling burning marijuana and discovering a joint in his car. The Legal Profession Blogand Courthouse News Service noted the decision.