Cannabidiol News August 14, 2019
Second Quarter 2019 Financial Highlights
- Organic consolidated year-over-year revenue growth of 45% to $25.0 million
- 75% gross margin produced gross profit of $18.8 million
- Adjusted EBITDA of $3.9 million, 16% of consolidated revenue
- Net income of $2.2 million, 9% of consolidated revenue
- 53% of revenue from retail outlets
- Earnings per share of $0.02 basic and diluted
Police and sheriff’s deputies raided Staple and Spice Market in Rapid City May 23 and seized 16 individual or bundled packages of CBD oil products worth about $3,000. The raid was the result of an earlier purchase by a Rapid City police officer who had a CBD product tested and found it was positive for THC, according to the Rapid City Journal.
The Logan Banner
Those interested in growing industrial hemp for the 2020 growing season must submit an application and all required materials by Sept. 30 to be considered for licensure, according to a news release from the WVDA.
“Two brothers, a wife and few close friends” recently got together to offer Milwaukee’s cannabidiol (CBD) aficionados high-quality, seed-to-shelf products. Cream City Wellness is a hemp farm just outside of Milwaukee, as well as a brick-and-mortar store where flower, topicals, full-spectrum hemp extracts, pet care, bath and body care products are sold.
Williamson Daily News
Please follow and like us: